1. Monitoring committees
Student Discipline committee and Student Welfare Committee would initiate talks on these aspects during their sessions, and would take up the relevant issues to the authorities when and where required.
2. Professional ethics programmes for students, teachers, administrators and other staff
- To enlighten the Faculty members, the FDP modules are included with such topics.
- To educate Students, Many sessions emphasizing the disciplinary values are given at HOD levels in the departments.
- The administrative and supporting staffs also stay vigilant in executing the Code of Conduct, any case of misconduct noted, would be properly reported to HOD/Principal for further action.
3. Annual awareness programmes on Code of Conduct
- Govt. officials like Lawyers, officers from Excise and Police departments are invited to speak with students, on values, ethics and systematic lifestyle to be followed.